Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Videos

My mother-in-law sent this to me yesterday and I had to share...

Video

I have come to so appreciate different forms of worship. It's unreal the little box I lived in before thinking that singing was the only form of worship to our Lord. We can show that praise and worship in so many ways (drama, dance, etc) and so many people have been given the gift from Him and are using those talents ... very cool.

If you have any of those gifts, please don't keep them from worship of our Jesus.

Why I'm at it ... here's a favorite of mine ... it's a worship drama using the song 'Everything' from Lifehouse ... I really liked this song but it has so much more meaning for me now...

Lifehouse Video

I love that we have a Savior that has conquered everything that we may live in Him. Remember today all that He has done for you ... have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Hi!
I just ran across your blog and I too, just started the adoption process for Ethiopia!!! So excited for you guys! We have 1 daughter from Guatemala and now we will make it two girls!!
We are just mailing in the dossier HOPEFULLY tomorrow! And then teh really wait begins.
I cannot wait to follow your journey!
Thanks for having your blog open to the public! What a great way to connect!
Chantelle