Thursday, March 18, 2010

Accepted!

OK, just a quick note to tell ya that our adoption agency, All God's Children International (AGCI), accepted us into the Ethiopian program again. Our packet should be on a truck somewhere between Oregon and TN and we have a call scheduled for late next week with our inquiry contact.

We also have a meeting with our home study agency tomorrow to see what is required with this one. We do know it will be 'less' paperwork (and money I think) since our social worker knows our history now ... yes, I feel bad for her too.

I almost thought that this news would make me post more; then I responded the way you probably did ... laughed. I will at least keep you updated on our progress....

Time to go work on 1:27 stuff ... g'nite!

9 comments:

Matt said...

I'll just live vicariously through you this time. Blessings on your journey to a daughter!

The Bogard Family said...

Yay!!! We also just got accepted into the program. We are excited to go through this process again with you. We are also waiting on our packet:)

Blessings,
Angie and Cory

Kristi J said...

oh, can you feel the jealousy from here...oh, it hurts me to not be starting with yall...so super excited for ya though :) kj

The Hull's at #4 said...

I'm so excited!!!

Melissa said...

congrats!

AprilM said...

Congrats!!!!! Praying for you guys!!!!

Amy said...

So excited for you!
Blessings,
Amy

Beck, Helen and Will's Mom said...

Congratulations! So exciting! Can't wait to watch God's plan for the Lucht family to continue to unfold! Blessings to you guys!
Love, The Harpers

Bonner Family said...

So excited for you all as you start the journey again!!