Sunday, April 15, 2012

3.5 Year Pictures

I cannot believe Silas is already 3 1/2 years old.  We have a nightly routine where I read him a book and then he ‘flies’ from my arms to daddy’s arms where they read the Bible, pray, etc..  As he was ‘flying’ to daddy tonight, it hit me how those little baby legs have grown into little boy legs. Everyone who has older children warned me, but it never ceases to amaze me how quickly he is growing up!

It has sort of become our tradition that we get professional pictures done around his birthday, but then do our own photo shoot at the half year.  So, yesterday we headed to a local historic site to snap some pictures of our big boy!  It was a bit challenging as he is one VERY active little guy! We may or may not have resorted to some bribery to get this photo shoot done:) I have included a handful of my favorite pictures below, and they are just another reminder that my cup overflows!

IMG_8331 

The primary activity of the day….running!

IMG_8367

He is off again!

IMG_8386

He finally stopped for a minute to get a picture under this gazebo.

IMG_8389

I love that smile!

IMG_8410

My favorite picture of the day.  Those eyes say so much!

 

IMG_8456

We had to sneak in a picture with Mama!

IMG_8481

Testing out the tree stump!

IMG_8503

Here is daddy tickling Silas with his goatee(Have I mentioned that he’s been growing his goatee since mid-January?  He isn’t shaving it off until we get our referral so we REALLY need that call to come for more reasons than knowing who our daughter is!).

IMG_8554 

Silas and Mama in sync

IMG_8573

He’s probably dreaming about the ice cream we promised him!

I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. Ezekiel 34:26


No comments: