Guess who is 7 months old today?
Below is a summary of what is she has been up to during the past month:
1. She is now consistently sleeping through the night(YAY!). Most nights she sleeps from 7:00 to 6:30ish, and she is always babbling when she wakes up.
2. She has transitioned from 6 oz. bottles to 8 oz. bottles.
3. She has added mango, potatoes, carrots, and peaches to her diet. She also enjoys puffs and yogurt melts now.
4. She can sit independently with good balance now. She can pivot 360 degrees in both directions on her belly, and she is beginning to do the ‘inchworm’ to get to toys while on her belly.
5. She is gradually improving her pincer grasp in order to bring her puffs to her mouth
6. Finally, as hard as I have coached her to say ‘Ma-Ma’, she is now frequently saying ‘DA-DA’. I won’t name any names, but someone in our household is filled with pride when she says this!
The last two pictures above were taken after church today. Oh how we love this sweet girl! Happy 7 months Saylor!